Specializing in circuit board assembly for Military, Medical, Instrumentation and Industrial Equipment Industries.
DUNS: 603156399 CAGE Code: 441M8 NAICS: 334418
CORE ADVANTAGESuperior Service
- Through Hole PCB Assembly
- Surface Mount Technology
- Single and Double Sided to 0201
- RoHS and Leaded Manufacturing
- Aqueous and No-Clean Processes
- Conformal Coating
- Cable and Harness Assembly
- Prototype to Full Production Runs
- Low-Medium Volume, High Mix Products
- Engineering Rework and Modifications
- Board Assembly Repair
- Functional Testing
- Automatic Optical Inspection Testing
- Kit Supplied or Turnkey
- Integrated Box-Build Systems
- IPC610B, J-Standard, Mil Spec Quality Assurance
- In Line with ISO9000
- Certified IPC Trained Personnel
- ESD Compliant
- ESSEMTEC FLX2010 Pick and Place
- Mirtec MV-3L AOI
- Manncorp SMT CR.5000F Reflow Oven
- 18" Electrovert Wave Solder System
- Aqueous Cleaning System
- Pre-Bake Ovens
- SMT Rework and Desoldering Stations
- Temperature Controlled Soldering Stations
- GPS Lead Forming Equipment
- Microchip Programmer
"Don't worry, Core has it."
Capable, Committed, Efficient, Effective.
An Electronic Contract Manufacturer must consistently produce the highest quality output at the lowest cost while delivering a fast turn around. To accomplish this, you must be capable, committed, efficient and effective.
Being 'capable' is meaningless if you are not 'committed'. Being 'efficient' is meaningless if you are not 'effective'.
It comes down to trust.
You want more than a service, you want a solution.
At Core Assemblies, we want to reduce your stress. You can breath a sigh of relief when you give us a project. You have other things to worry about, you shouldn't have to worry about a manufacturing service provider. We are here to make things better for you.
Your commitment to quality is our commitment to quality. We understand that the work we do, will have your name on it. Your customers will judge you based on the quality of our efforts.
"Why use Core Assemblies?
Because we care as much about your product as you do."
Let us put our expertise to work for you.